Wellbeing and Quality of Life
Our Advisors Make the Difference
Our employee benefits team provides resources that enable employers like you to meet the diverse needs of your employees. Our attentive customer service and support makes it easy for you to manage your benefits program while also staying on top of the many demands of running a successful business.
What We Do
We help you secure affordable, customized healthcare through our Total Control Approach. It examines a variety of factors that are essential for determining the right coverage. Using a team approach, we leverage our strong carrier partnerships to ensure you get the best value for your investment in healthcare, vision, dental and voluntary benefits.
Our Total Control Approach
We perform a systematic review of your business goals and develop a customized Total Control Approach that becomes the guiding strategy between your company, Flood and Peterson and your employees. Our Total Control Approach will:
- Provide strategies that meet your organization's philosophy
- Help you meet your expense goals
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Aid in recruitment and retention
Our knowledgeable team will assist you in maneuvering the compliance concerning all state and federal laws. We proactively provide you the tools and education so that you can avert the risk of non-compliance.
We use benchmarking services to assist in the calculations critical to your employee benefit plan. In partnership, we provide analyses and studies ranging from basic evaluations to long range forecasts. By doing so, we go beyond standard solutions and deliver maximum value.
Healthcare Reform Expertise
Our team prides itself on being experts concerning upcoming changes in Healthcare Reform. Our division head holds the esteemed Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) designation.
This allows us to assist you with:
- Implementing healthcare reform—overview and politics
- Grandfathered plans and the small-business tax credit
- Medicare Part D and non-discrimination rules
- Patient protection and changes to consumer-directed health plans
- Medical loss ratio requirements and tax implications
- W-2 reporting, summary of benefits, waiting periods, essential benefits and community rating
- Individual mandate, pre-existing conditions and rating reform
- Health insurance exchanges for individuals and small employers
- Employer pay or play
- Self-insured plans