Locally, for over 20 years, Flood and Peterson has been the Colorado Motor Carriers Association partner in managing their work place safety program with Pinnacol Assurance.
Trucking and transportation are critical components to a growing economy. The success of small and medium size trucking companies depends on substantial capital investments into equipment and the availability of experienced, safe commercial drivers. In addition, transportation must comply with complex and continually changing federal and state regulations.
Locally, for over 20 years, Flood and Peterson has been the Colorado Motor Carriers Association partner in managing their work place safety program with Pinnacol Assurance. This elite program is designed specifically for transportation related companies to help identify and mitigate workplace safety issues through collaboration and educational processes with over 60 of Colorado’s top trucking companies.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Proprietary Risk Reduction Approach
- Flexibility and capacity (locally, nationally and internationally) to meet current and future needs as the business grows
- Ability to create and adapt program design to address ever-changing needs
- Broad industry and market knowledge
- Risk financing and funding solutions
- Integration of Risk Control and Claims Management