For more than 75 years, Flood and Peterson has partnered with manufacturing clients that span the industry spectrum.
For more than 75 years, Flood and Peterson has partnered with manufacturing clients that span the industry spectrum. Our experienced manufacturing specialists ensure that each client has the best in class insurance and risk management strategies in place to address the changing industry risks. These risks include global supply chain management, accounts receivables, fluctuating inventories, transportation costs and product recall. We work side-by-side with our clients to understand and address increased environmental and government regulations. We ensure that our client’s assets are protected.
Flood and Peterson takes time to understand each client’s unique challenges and opportunities, getting to know the people and their goals. We then identify key issues facing our clients and design an insurance and risk management program to mitigate risk in the most cost effective manner. Finally, we negotiate cutting-edge, custom-designed terms conditions to meet their unique needs.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Proprietary Risk Reduction Approach
- Accounts receivable
- Fluctuating inventories
- Transportation costs
- Product recall
- Flexibility and capacity (locally, nationally and internationally) to meet current and future needs as the business grows
- Ability to create and adapt program design to address ever-changing needs
- Broad industry and market knowledge
- Risk financing and funding solutions
- Integration of Risk Control and Claims Management