At Flood and Peterson, we have Advised the Hospitality & Gaming Industry for more than 75 years.
Hospitality and Gaming
At Flood and Peterson, we have advised the hospitality and gaming industry for more than 75 years. Our deep experience in the hospitality and gaming industry means we understand and anticipate the issues you face – issues that differ greatly from other commercial businesses. These issues are important to Flood and Peterson as we work side-by-side with our clients to help them manage their total cost of risk.
We understand the importance of balance sheet protection and maintaining ongoing operations. Flood and Peterson is committed to protecting and improving our clients’ businesses through our proactive approach to reducing risk and supporting growth. We also integrate our in-house risk control experts to assist with implementation of system controls, improve efficiency, and help prevent and mitigate risk. We partner with clients from all areas of the industry spectrum, including but not limited to resorts, gaming facilities, restaurants, fast food, and many more.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Proprietary Risk Reduction Approach
- Flexibility and capacity (locally, nationally and internationally) to meet current and future needs as the business grows
- Ability to create and adapt program design to address ever-changing needs
- Broad industry and market knowledge
- Risk financing and funding solutions
- Integration of Risk Control and Claims Management
- Cyber liability
- Premises liability including ADA requirements
- Employee and guest safety
- Business interruption
- Food safety
- Reputational risks
- Emergency situation preparedness