Financial institutions face a multitude of regulatory and management litigation risks.
Financial institutions face a multitude of regulatory and management litigation risks. Every day, directors and officers must make decisions related to cyber security, lending practices, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance. These issues present risk to your company’s balance sheet as well as your directors’ and officers’ personal assets.
For over 75 years, Flood and Peterson has helped ensure our financial institution clients, including their directors and officers, have best in class insurance and risk management strategies to address these risks. A key element of this strategy is ensuring that our clients are well positioned for the changing dynamics of the executive and professional liability marketplace.
Flood and Peterson’s dedicated team of financial experts take the time to understand each client’s unique challenges and opportunities, getting to know the people and their goals. We then identify key issues facing your institution and design an insurance and risk management program to mitigate your risk in the most cost effective manner. Finally, we negotiate cutting-edge, custom-designed terms and conditions to meet their unique needs.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Proprietary Risk Reduction Approach
- Flexibility and capacity (locally, nationally and internationally) to meet current and future needs as the business grows
- Ability to create and adapt program design to address ever-changing needs
- Broad industry and market knowledge
- Risk financing and funding solutions
- Integration of Risk Control and Claims Management