General contractors, engineers, subcontractors, developers and others in the construction industry have unique needs
General contractors, engineers, subcontractors, developers and others in the construction industry have unique needs – which is why Flood and Peterson’s 75+ years of experience in insurance, surety and risk management make a difference. Flood and Peterson has created and refined a national construction platform that puts our clients’ best interests first and helps them achieve their business growth goals.
Our team of dedicated construction experts understands and anticipates the issues that our construction clients face – on the site, in the board room and from external forces. Flood and Peterson partners with clients, locally, nationally and internationally to help them manage their strategic, business and hazard risks.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Flexibility and capacity to address our clients growth and current/future expectations and needs
- Ability to create and adapt program design to meet changing and challenging needs
- Innovative thinking and approach
- OCIP & CCIP programs
- Subcontractor Default Insurance (SDI) Capabilities
- Broad industry knowledge
- Market knowledge and access
- National and International capabilities
- Risk financing and funding arrangements
- Risk Management philosophy and attitude
- Integration of Risk Control and Claims Management
- Surety capabilities and program design