Flood and Peterson has been the public sector’s provider of risk management and insurance services for over 75 years.
Flood and Peterson has been the public sector’s provider of risk management and insurance services for over 75 years. During this time we have gathered invaluable knowledge, assembled best in class expertise and resources, and developed customized insurance program solutions with the sole focus of helping our clients grow and meet their organizational objectives.
Flood and Peterson takes time to understand each client’s unique challenges and opportunities, getting to know the people and their goals. We then identify key issues and design an insurance and risk management program to mitigate risk in the most cost effective manner. Finally, we negotiate cutting- edge, custom-designed terms and conditions to meet their unique needs.
Flood and Peterson partners with a wide variety of public entities including school districts, universities and colleges, major cities, towns, human and health services, and water and sanitation districts.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Proprietary Risk Reduction Approach
- Safety and loss control personnel
- Claims specialists and in house attorney’s with specific understanding of the Colorado Governmental Immunity Act
- Attorneys with specific focus on contract review and coverage analysis
- Flexibility and capacity (locally, nationally and internationally) to meet current and future needs as the business grows
- Ability to create and adapt program design to address ever-changing needs
- Broad industry and market knowledge
- Risk financing and funding solutions
- Integration of Risk Control and Claims Management