Medical malpractice insurance is an important asset to any healthcare hospital, clinic, physician or surgeon.
Medical malpractice insurance is an important asset to any healthcare hospital, clinic, physician or surgeon. Today’s litigious nature almost ensures that claims will be encountered. With healthcare costs continually on the rise, Flood and Peterson’s team of experts strive to help develop best in class risk control measures to reduce insurance premiums.
With over 100 years of combined experience, Flood and Peterson’s team of healthcare professionals provide peace of mind and stability for the ever changing healthcare industry. We work closely with our clients to develop an insurance program that serves you today and grows with you into the future.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Large hospital systems
- Surgery centers
- Physician groups
- Individual physicians
- Allied health professionals
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Proprietary Risk Reduction Approach
- Flexibility and capacity (locally, nationally and internationally) to meet current and future needs as the business grows
- Ability to create and adapt program design to address ever-changing needs
- Broad industry and market knowledge
- Risk financing and funding solutions
- Integration of Risk Control and Claims Management