Focus on what you love. Leave the worry to us.
Risk Control is one area where we differentiate ourselves. Our service model allows us to evaluate your current business practices and processes, identify and quantify the loss exposures present and develop plans to help you eliminate, reduce or control those critical loss exposures. Some of our risk control capabilities to support this model include:
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Claims consulting services
- Educational outreaches
- Utilization of insurance company resources
We work closely with our clients to develop a customized risk control service plan. Our goals are the prevention/ mitigation of loss, to reduce the overall cost of risk and to increase our clients’ attractiveness in the insurance marketplace.
Risk Control Capabilities
- Site audits
- Incident trend analysis
- Fleet risk assessments
- DOT compliance evaluations
- On-line training resources
- Evaluating employment practices
- Cost Containment assistance
- Property and general liability exposure evaluations
- OSHA compliance assistance
Our in-house claims consulting and administrative capabilities are a fundamental component of a comprehensive risk control program. Our claims professionals monitor claim occurrence, coach clients on claims management, and collaborate with our carriers when appropriate to reduce the frequency and severity of claims. These activities reduce the total cost of risk and contribute positively to the overall profitability of our clients.
- Claims Consulting
- Claims Handling Procedures
- Claims Data
- Implementations of Various Cost Containment Programs
Flood and Peterson hosts an annual Flood and Peterson Symposium, which is the largest single-day outreach in the Rocky Mountain Region. In addition, we also host several educational outreaches throughout the year that focus on current, as well as, regulatory and industry-specific issues.