Building the right Benefits Strategy for our clients and their employees
At Flood and Peterson, we know that our client’s employees are a valuable asset. Employee benefits are a significant expense and remain a challenge in today’s business environment. In addition to our cost effective benefits programs, our team of experts ensures business owners are informed, up to date and that all regulatory obligations are satisfied.
At Flood and Peterson, we understand the complexities of employee benefits. Employee Benefits are a significant expense and remain a challenge in today’s changing business world. We offer cost effective benefits programs to our clients, while satisfying regulatory obligations. Our team of experts ensure business owners are informed, up to date and compliant. We know that our client’s employees are a valuable asset. With a focus on education and communication, our team guides employees toward a better understanding and appreciation of their benefits. Navigating the bureaucracy of insurance carriers can be overwhelming, particularly when it involves a claim. With our hands on approach, we simplify the process and resolve employee claims in a timely manner.
Flood and Peterson represents most lines of group coverage, in both the Small and Large Group marketplace, specifically:
- Health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurances, and supplemental insurances
- Captives, Exchange and Private Exchange programs
- Administration and guidance in the areas of third party claims, reinsurance, and PPACA
- 125 flexible spending accounts
- Notifications for COBRA, HIPAA, and Medicare (preferred)